Our web hosting services are an easy solution to the stress of trying to figure it out yourself. We offer very affordable rates and you can rest assured knowing that your web host is configured and optimized for security, stability, speed, and reliability.
Web Hosting Plans
- Free WordPress Site Migration ($200 value)
- Daily Backups
- Malware scan
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- 1-Click Staging
- WordPress Plugin & Core Updates
Yearly PlanOur Best Seller!
- Everything in the Monthly Plan
- Pay Yearly
- Get one month free!
- Free With Hosting Plans
- Monthly and Yearly Plans
- Wordpress Plugins & Core Code Updates
- See our maintenance plans here
Why should you choose Stormhill’s optimized web hosting?
(Click or tap each item to expand)
- Evercache: State-of-the-art, proprietary caching technology that is customized for WordPress means that your website will load much faster.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Blazingly fast load times for globally accessed content. Key files of your website are stored on multiple servers in a shared network and delivered from the nearest server to the person looking up your website on their browser. Most large company websites use CDN’s.
- Multiple, powerful firewalls between your data and threats.
- Malware Scan: Proactive ongoing 24/7 detection and elimination of malware.
- WordPress Plugins and Core Code Updates: We’ll check every month to make sure that everything is updated to its latest version on your site to keep everything functioning properly.
- Daily Backups with simple backup restore from any point in the last 30 days. Backups can be restored with the push of a button in the event that something breaks on the website.
- Server Stability – rarely does the server go down and when it does there are scores of people who will work on it.
- 1-Click Staging: If you need work done on your website it is simple to create a copy of your site for development and simple to move the changes back to the live website when ready. Using these services is a joy to website builders like us because it simplifies development tasks that need to be done when working on a website. Since this saves us time we can bill less on hourly projects.