MyBookTable Short Codes
MyBookTable has a single [ mybooktable] shortcode that can be used for a variety of purposes:
- List all your books: [ mybooktable]
- List the books in a series: [ mybooktable series="lordoftherings"] Note that you must use the slug of the series, not the name.
- List the books in a genre: [ mybooktable genre="fantasy"] Note that you must use the slug of the genre, not the name.
- List the books written by an author: [ mybooktable author="jrrtolkien"] Note that you must use the slug of the author, not the name.
- Show a single book: [ mybooktable book="the-fellowship-of-the-ring"] Note that you must use the slug of the book, not the name.
- Display a single book summary:[ mybooktable book="the-fellowship-of-the-ring" display="summary"]
General WordPress Guides & Tutorials
10 Ways Proven to Draw Readers to Your Novel’s Website
How to Upload a File to Your WordPress Site
How to Create a PDF
How to Add a Hyperlink to WordPress
The WordPress Hotkey Cheat Sheet Every Author Needs
How to Create or Edit Posts in WordPress
How to Keep Your WordPress Site Secure From Hackers
How To Find Zen Mode in WordPress
MyBookTable Tutorial Videos
This video is a general introduction to MyBookTable.
This video shows you how to add buy buttons to your books.
This video shows you how to add books into a series.
This video shows you how to write book blurbs for your books.