Yes, you can certainly make your book table page set up in series. Here’s how:
In settings make sure you are set for the book table page or it won’t show up.
Here is the one I am using:
First go to the book table page you made on the admin panel and build it using the shortcodes
- Click the shortcodes button
- Make sure you are open to Mybooktable tab
- Click on All books in series
- Click on the book series you want to show
- force grid ( this only works if you are using the pro version
- Then enter shortcode
- Do this for each of the series you want to show
8. It will look something like this in shortcode version:
Once you have that, then save the page and take a look.
My example looks like this:
The first set is without grid format , the second two are grid format
I hope this helps.